Friday, November 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...



e-mail to my sons:

Friday, today, right now, is my birthday (not again!!) and the only reason I am doing this is so that you don't feel guilty because you forgot...as in "Geez, What a jerk! I forgot my Mother's birthday!"
I do not want anything , not even a card. I am sooo lucky to be here this year that I am perfectly happy. You all came through for me in so many ways when I was in the hospital, both times! This is what I want from you:
Have as much fun as you can, believe that you can do whatever you want to do and do it now. Don't put it off. If I knew then what I know now, I would've had a lot more fun, been very bad, done so much more. So your birthday gift to me is to start right now to live without regrets. And I'm not kidding!

No comments: