Thursday, October 30, 2008

Charmed...

From the beginning of time we have had a fascination with adornment. Even the most primitive of civilizations had jewelry fashioned from different materials some of it so intricate in design that it is always fascinating to view the museum collections. Many of these pieces were worn for protection or luck, a talisman. Do you find you always have a good day when you wear a certain piece of jewelry? You are not alone. We are always searching for our lucky charm. Many believe it is certain stones or a symbol that embodies the wearer with luck or safety or perhaps a certain necklace or bracelet or ring that was given for luck. Energy Muse http://www.energymuse.com/ is totally devoted to jewelry to bring you health, luck, energy, prosperity……and so on. Saint by Sarah Jane http://www.saintbysarahjane.com/ has an exquisite line of designer jewelry inspired by nature. I wear a beautiful turquoise bear pendant purchased on a recent trip to Sedona, Arizona. In Native American Indian lore the bear represents strength, power and healing, as well as good luck.

1 comment:

Ageless Beauty said...

I definitely agree! I have a particular piece of turquoise jewelry given to me by my mother, and I always have a better day when I'm wearing it. I usually save it for special occasions to make sure its "power" won't run out, though :)